Junior Project Coordinator (Stockholm)
We are expanding our team in Stockholm. Junior Project Coordinator wanted.
We are looking for an ambitious junior project coordinator, with high organizational skills and great attitude. An individual who won’t hesitate to roll up the sleeves to get things done, and who won’t let even the smallest details pass by unnoticed. In this role you will work close to our Client Directors, assisting within different project stages. This in an environment with kind people who believe their job is more than just a job. We want you to feel the same.
You’re a natural-born problem solver who thrives in a creative environment. You’re passionate, super thorough, and don’t let a single spelling error slip you by. You love to learn and can easily switch between different tasks and projects. You also thrive in an environment that allows you to develop your skills fluidly, with a team that always has your back and encourages you to go further. You’re a natural team player with great organizational skills and you have no problem with working in a high pace environment. But overall and most importantly, you are a humble person with a calling.
What we will expect from you
– Coordinating project tasks under the lead of a Client Director
– Great organizational skills and thoroughness
– Great communication skills, in both English and Swedish
– Thriving in a high-paced environment and managing different tasks simultaneously
What we offer
– Working in an international environment, with global brands
– Creative-friendly office space, with a sea view in the heart of Stockholm
– Professional development through our educational fund
– Full insurance & health care benefits
– Daily breakfast at the office
– Joint activities once a month. We love doing fun things together every now and then, and we strongly believe in the power of a happy bunch of people!