We are building up our team in Amsterdam. Client Director wanted.
We are looking for a talented and capable Client Director with a progressive mindset to manage our new Amsterdam office and increase our presence on the continent. An individual with the ambition to transform ideas into reality, who is looking for an agency that will facilitate and support this pursuit. Thriving on a complete client journey – from identification to execution – you will be a key player with overall sales & project responsibility.
You’re a natural-born problem solver with experience in project management within the design industry and with a good understanding of what it takes to build a relevant brand.
You have a strong ability to drive a business forward through identifying possibilities and turn those into reality through innovative and strategic work.
You love developing strong, long term client relationships, and you manage to do so thanks to your excellent communicative skills. You also have a good understanding of change management and can easily switch between different projects and clients with different needs.
You are a natural team player, with the ability to own your position. You have great organizational skills and have no problem with working in a high pace environment and leading teams locally in Amsterdam as well as remotely in Stockholm. But overall and most importantly, you are a humble person with a calling.
What we expect from you
– Ability to identify potential clients, work systematically with sales, and lead strong client relations
– Ability to understand the clients perspective
– Strong knowledge in the value and profit of our services
– Great knowledge in consulting and developing brands based on our services
– Overall responsibility for managing project planning, budgeting and evaluation
– Excellent verbal skills that enable you to sell your concepts to internal and external teams and stakeholders
– Experience in planning, coordinating, and conducting user research activities
– Excellent verbal and written English (it is a merit to master Dutch and/or Swedish)
– Enjoying traveling in work since the position will contain many trips
– At least 5 years’ experience from a similar role
Essen International is a new model design agency specialized in the art and science of transitioning products and services into lifestyle brands. We have studios in Stockholm, San Francisco and Amsterdam. In business since 1984.
What we offer
– Working towards an international market
– Being a part of an international team
– Possibility for paid educational development
– Full insurance benefits & health care contribution